Increase productivity by 25%!
You have a great team. You want them to be even better.
They want to be better.
Own Time can help.
With your team and our expertise – nothing is impossible!
Welcome to Own Time
Better people, better teams, better results
If you are reading this you probably have a great team. You want more from them and they want to achieve more as well. That’s where we come in. By analysing current daily habits and actions, Own Time can uncover ways of effortlessly saving your team members time during the day, allowing them to spend more time doing the most valuable tasks to your organisation.
- Increase productivity by 25%
- Save each team member minimum of 2 hours every day
- Increase your teams’ energy, attitude and mood
- Have your team handle stress, anxiety and pressure better
- Increase team mental and physical health
- Give your team members better work life balance
- Help your team reach their potential
What sets us apart:
- Every program deals with individuals on a personal level
- Complete 360 degree view on increasing performance
- Tailoring coaching methods to each person
- Improve the team member in all areas of their life, not just at work
- Willing to guarantee results – money back guarantee
A Few Statistics:
Planning can save Hours / Day
- 10-12 minutes of planning will save at least 2 hours a day.
- It takes 15 minutes on average to return to serious mental tasks after responding to email.
- The average worker sends and receives 190 messages a day.
Time spent on “little value”
80% of the average work day is spent on things that have “little value” or “no value”
On average 90 minutes a day are spent on looking for lost items if a work space is messy
Times Checking emails / Day
The average worker checks their email 50 times a day
On average it takes 15 minutes to return to a serious mental task when interrupted by an incoming email or message
Exercise: increase motivation
Exercise increases concentration by 21% and motivation at work by 41%
“Since we started using Own Time – our business has made a complete 180. Before our staff were overworked and overstressed, now they bound into work with energy and get the work done so much more efficiently than before. We are kicking goals and have Own Time to thank. I would highly recommend them”
Rob – Sales Manager
“As I am on the board of several companies I don’t have the time to personally train staff. Own Time has allowed me to know my employees are developing and improving as both people and workers, while I can concentrate on other things.”
Michael – CEO
“Since we hired Own Time earlier in the year, we have increased productivity 20%. Not only are our workers being more productive, but the surprising thing is that they all seem happier as well. Everyone is pumped to come in and beat personal bests, and we couldn’t have done it without Own Time.”
Bianca – State Manager
“Nick has the ability to take huge complex problems and break them down into simple daily actions. I don’t feel like there is anything that he couldn’t make seem really easy to accomplish.”
Damian – Recruitment
Get in Touch
The first consult is free and we can see if we are a good match.
* indicates required field